[title_box title=”Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)”]

We are an MVA authorized provider.  If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, contact your motor vehicle insurance provider.  Also, contact us to make an appointment as there are timelines in which the initial assessment and corresponding paperwork have to be completed in order for the claim to be accepted by insurance companies.  The AB-1 form has to be submitted to your provider within 10 business days of the accident.  The injuries you sustained will determine whether you receive treatment through the diagnostic treatment protocols.  If your injuries are not within the protocols, then your treatments will be billed to your private insurance provider (if applicable).  Please bring your AB-1 if you have already completed it, your policy number and your claim number (if you have been given one).

For more information visit www.autoinsurance.gov.ab.ca